Tuesday 17 June 2014

IT Makes Sense.

Leaving a few weed seed producing plants in the tended flower beds in your garden can be very rewarding as this Bullfinch in my garden demonstrates. Not had a lot of time out and about lately so will post a few photos that have been snapped, when I have had a chance to grab a few minutes in the great outdoors.
The activities of other bloggers interests me and it's good to hear what others are finding out in the countryside. Recently a blog I occasionally look at I think it's titled "What Richard Did" or something like that is now denying me access I wonder why? Surely the whole point of blogging is to inform other like minded individuals what we are finding and learning and sharing our experiences, so if i'm confused I hope you'll understand why particularly as I have not seen nor been given an explanation.
The Oxon Feather.
                                                Bully in the fluff
                                                White Ermine Moth
                                            I've No Idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment